Street Rod 3 > Suggestions

cannonball run

(1/2) > >>

TSJ:
According to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannonball_Baker_Sea-To-Shining-Sea_Memorial_Trophy_Dash

the first competitive cannonball run was hekd in 1972.

So it could be a real and accurate "thing" to have in a sr3 game.

cdoublejj:

--- Quote from: TSJ on January 02, 2015, 12:21:15 pm ---According to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannonball_Baker_Sea-To-Shining-Sea_Memorial_Trophy_Dash

--- End quote ---

I should read in to that.  without reading it i'm thinking maybe. maybe like a special event you can do after getting really high level or beating the game or something.

Speaking of such things over the past years while every one has been away i actually did a bit of reading on the H.A.M.B. forums and learned quite a lot of some of original generation who did the street racing back then. I learned enough i've dreamed up a little expansion pack for sr3 if we ever completed it.

I have also done some research on popular meet up locations at the time and what certain places and meet ups would have looked like at the time. i have have actually accrued a small project/documents folder over the years.

I just need to get copied back on to my computer and do a recent back up. since i've clean installed my operating systems on this particular computer and my other has been out of commission for now but, i'm getting off topic.

TSJ:

--- Quote from: cdoublejj on January 02, 2015, 05:46:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: TSJ on January 02, 2015, 12:21:15 pm ---According to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannonball_Baker_Sea-To-Shining-Sea_Memorial_Trophy_Dash

--- End quote ---

Sounds interesting :) but yes, something like a special event after beating the game or something.

I should read in to that.  without reading it i'm thinking maybe. maybe like a special event you can do after getting really high level or beating the game or something.

Speaking of such things over the past years while every one has been away i actually did a bit of reading on the H.A.M.B. forums and learned quite a lot of some of original generation who did the street racing back then. I learned enough i've dreamed up a little expansion pack for sr3 if we ever completed it.

I have also done some research on popular meet up locations at the time and what certain places and meet ups would have looked like at the time. i have have actually accrued a small project/documents folder over the years.

I just need to get copied back on to my computer and do a recent back up. since i've clean installed my operating systems on this particular computer and my other has been out of commission for now but, i'm getting off topic.

--- End quote ---

Maxaxle:
The only possible issues with a cannonball run:
1. Balancing for the possibility of a crash. One false move, or one unseen traffic car, and you're done.
2. Cops.
3. Fuel and repairs.

TSJ:

--- Quote from: Maxaxle on January 06, 2015, 10:11:16 pm ---The only possible issues with a cannonball run:
1. Balancing for the possibility of a crash. One false move, or one unseen traffic car, and you're done.
2. Cops.
3. Fuel and repairs.

--- End quote ---

1. We use only few traffic cars
2. We could have fines and/or ways to trick or avoid highway patrols
3. We could have garages along the route

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version