Author Topic: looking for some old codez  (Read 1303 times)

oldcigarette

• View Profile
looking for some old codez
« on: October 16, 2015, 07:21:56 pm »
This is a really long shot.  In the before time, the long long ago of street rod 3 there was an IRC channel, somewhere.  I posted up some C code to dump the sprites for SR1 and SR2 (vga) but I never uploaded it to github or anything and it finally ended up on a single disk that crashed hard about a year ago.  I remember it being kind of a pain of the ass to reverse and I never figured out why it was so complicated so if anyone has it by some miracle that would be awesome.

cdoublejj

• View Profile
Re: looking for some old codez
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 09:55:39 am »
This is a really long shot.  In the before time, the long long ago of street rod 3 there was an IRC channel, somewhere.  I posted up some C code to dump the sprites for SR1 and SR2 (vga) but I never uploaded it to github or anything and it finally ended up on a single disk that crashed hard about a year ago.  I remember it being kind of a pain of the ass to reverse and I never figured out why it was so complicated so if anyone has it by some miracle that would be awesome.

If you ever get that code you might let Marco know.

http://streetrodonline.com/

How long long ago? like 2009 - 2011 or like 2003 - 2006, or maybe way way way way back like 2001? Cause if you ever posted it the older forums, there may be a slim chance (that i know of)