Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3402 times)

Jackarooing_Cowboy

• View Profile
Hi
« on: July 22, 2012, 06:24:01 am »
Hey guys,
Im pretty sure i was a member here a few years back and i have stopped in to check on the progress over the last few years, just wondering where i can find the last version of the old game to download and will it run on 64bit win 7?  Im very excited to see development once again underway!!!! Do I need a paypal account to donate (i dont have or really want one) is there a direct deposit option?  And one last one does anyone know where i can get a working emulated version of sr2 for amiga, I have tracked down a dos version but just miss the graphics of the amiga version, last time im pretty sure i got it from your old site?

megariffer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 06:49:08 am »
hi there

as far as i know the old version runs on 64bit. the amiga version is still on the site.
check http://www.streetrod3.com and click the downloads section, you can find everything there.

cheers!
B wn b ru wn zhī, wn zhī b ru jin zhī, ji

Jackarooing_Cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 06:53:44 am »
damn i just found it and was coming back to sneakily edit my post before anyone realised i was a dumbass!!!! i just kept clicking home putting me on forums so wasn't getting back to the root site address. Thanks for the swift reply anyway haha!

cdoublejj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 10:19:57 pm »
Welcome, and feel free to check back from time to time.  :D

Venomous

• Administrator
  • Social Deviancy:- www.socialdeviancy.com
    • View Profile
    • Social Deviancy
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 10:15:23 am »
I have answered your questions about donating in the other thread you posted. If you don't want to donate via post and would prefer a direct deposit to bank account, I'm sure that can be worked out too, but the preferred method would be PayPal, VISA gift card, or cash in the post, in that order. =)
For more off-topic banter, bullshit and chit-chat, please visit SR3's sister site, Social Deviancy!