Author Topic: question  (Read 2747 times)

cardriver

• View Profile
question
« on: May 11, 2012, 04:27:59 pm »
I'm glad to see this project running again .. I recently finished the two first amiga games in the series.
Are you the same people who did SR1 & SR2 ??

Good luck!

Stonecolddano

• Cake...er'rebody loves cake!
    • View Profile
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 07:10:23 pm »
If only, brother...

Most of the people on here aren't even from the original SR3!

Hopefully these new knuckleheads have their crap together and can deliver us a quality game...been a long ass wait!

Welcome!
Kinda pissed that I have to start from "scratch" on my number of posts...I had a bunch on there too.  Just sayin'

cdoublejj

• View Profile
Re: question
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 08:11:01 am »
I'm still, though I came into the scene after the rather sorry migration to 3D. I've been educating these "knucle heads" about SR3's past like when i had multiplayer options and was 2D and also had a map editor. As well others things like the magazine article about SR3 when some Australian Pc gaming magazine interviewed Jason B. the father of SR3 and the then lead programer.

I've also to talked about my ventures in to the catacombs of the lost archives, where I found the First ever Sr1 & 2 fan site and found the first references and announcements of SR3. I also found one of the very first down load pages for SR1 & 2 I took the liberty of making back up of a trainer for the first 2 which you can now download on the new website. Ven and I thought it would be cool to throw up a gallery showing the old screenshots.