Author Topic: Progress Report? ETA Til Next Beta? PC Gamers need you haha!  (Read 683 times)

Deetz

• View Profile
Progress Report? ETA Til Next Beta? PC Gamers need you haha!
« on: January 04, 2017, 10:27:19 am »
In a world of "Upgrade Stage 1,Stage 2, Stage 3"   I have been waiting for this game to come out for EVER lol.

How is it coming?!!?! There is no good racing games anymore :(   Nitto is gone   and Motor City Online is but a faint memory  these days. I have a need for Tuning and Digital Speed.

Steam Workshop this  and get some mod submissions already !   

Please update me :P

Loudlouie0341

• View Profile
Re: Progress Report? ETA Til Next Beta? PC Gamers need you haha!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:53:28 am »
Agreed. Can we get an update on this game? I feel that there are more people looking forward to it than there are on this page. Do we need more donations or what else can be done to get a 3rd edition of this classic game. Look forward to seeing something soon.
Thank you

cdoublejj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 11:26:10 pm »
No good racing games in the vain of SR1 and 2 and MCO and HotRod American Street Drag but ,there are some good ones out there. One of the Devs posted on face book that they are tinkering with Unity Game Engine again.

It is not as simple as just making stages SR3  is bigger game than most realize and a monolithic under taking, especially with plans and story line being historical correct for the period. (1972 before the oil crysis)

Being steam require jumping a number or large legal hurdles too.

As long as the forums and site are up or the the very least the domain under out control it's all good and won't go away over my cold, dead, lifeless body.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:28:47 pm by cdoublejj »

zemstafreda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 02:58:49 pm »
No good racing games in the vain of SR1 and 2 and MCO and HotRod American Street Drag but ,there are some good ones out there. One of the Devs posted on face book that they are tinkering with Unity Game Engine again.

It is not as simple as just making stages SR3  is bigger game than most realize and a monolithic under taking, especially with plans and story line being historical correct for the period. (1972 before the oil crysis)

Being steam require jumping a number or large legal hurdles too.

As long as the forums and site are up or the the very least the domain under out control it's all good and won't go away over my cold, dead, lifeless body.  ;D

Really, you still believe that this game will ever be made.