Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions / Re: Ford Ranchero & Chevrolet El Camino
« Last post by alecpow on October 18, 2018, 10:26:28 am »
Those have been planned to be in the game for many years now and the use of crazy bulk.
I would really like a Ford Ranchero
General Talk / Re: Progress Report? ETA Til Next Beta? PC Gamers need you haha!
« Last post by ST1 on September 24, 2018, 03:19:44 pm »
Any updates?
Street Rod 3 Discussion / Re: Current state of development?
« Last post by ST1 on September 24, 2018, 03:16:23 pm »
So it looks like SR3 will never happen.
I have checked out some video for "Car mechanic simulator 2018"

The engine rebuilds are better than anything I have ever seen. And you can goto a junk yard and choise your own ride.

The best the "street rod" community could hope for is if they incorporated some of our classic... And maybe a tip of the hat...
« Last post by Marco on September 21, 2018, 10:08:45 am »
I think I know who might own the copyright right now ;)
« Last post by zemstafreda on September 11, 2018, 04:02:17 am »
Unfortunately there will be never Street Rod 3. The community won't do it, there is to much work and effort to make this kind of free game. Professional developer won't do it for various rerasons. Nobody knows who has the license rights to Street Rod and even with different name there is no much market for hot rod game set in 50's or 60's. A small comapny could do something similar set in present times but there is another problem. 30 years ago you didn't need to buy license for every car appearing in a game, now you have to.
« Last post by Ava12345 on August 23, 2018, 04:29:02 am »
a agree with you they https://athletesphysiques.com/anavar-review-results/ only really need two major additions: The ability to swap engines in any particular car and the AI drivers.
« Last post by Chevelle on August 17, 2018, 01:08:23 am »
This looks like it's been dead for a very, very long time. I used to come to this forum probably 12 or 13 years ago and even then it never left a very early alpha version of the game with a single track and maybe one or two cars that drove the same. It's a shame it never worked out, but it was a cool little community back then, and I'm happy to see that the forum is still here (even if most of the old posts are long gone).
Street Rod 3 Discussion / Current state of development?
« Last post by WLRoo on July 31, 2018, 01:59:42 pm »
I'm looking at the forums, and it appears that the attempts at the remake have petered out?

Recently I found the Car Mechanic Simulator games, and I'm wondering if it would be as well to request these guys to work on an updated Street Rod style game?

They have the garage, tuning components and some driving opportunities in the main game, saving a fair amount of development time. In fact, I think they only really need two major additions: The ability to swap engines in any particular car and the AI drivers.

http://reddotgames.pl/
Car Talk / img dump
« Last post by cdoublejj on June 08, 2018, 04:56:54 am »
just doing a test image dump

https://imgur.com/a/GhAnqdn
It is interesting to have a discussion about this interesting story. We will help find the information.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10