Street Rod 3 > Development

looking for some old codez

(1/1)

oldcigarette:
This is a really long shot.  In the before time, the long long ago of street rod 3 there was an IRC channel, somewhere.  I posted up some C code to dump the sprites for SR1 and SR2 (vga) but I never uploaded it to github or anything and it finally ended up on a single disk that crashed hard about a year ago.  I remember it being kind of a pain of the ass to reverse and I never figured out why it was so complicated so if anyone has it by some miracle that would be awesome.

cdoublejj:

--- Quote from: oldcigarette on October 16, 2015, 07:21:56 pm ---This is a really long shot.  In the before time, the long long ago of street rod 3 there was an IRC channel, somewhere.  I posted up some C code to dump the sprites for SR1 and SR2 (vga) but I never uploaded it to github or anything and it finally ended up on a single disk that crashed hard about a year ago.  I remember it being kind of a pain of the ass to reverse and I never figured out why it was so complicated so if anyone has it by some miracle that would be awesome.

--- End quote ---

If you ever get that code you might let Marco know.

http://streetrodonline.com/

How long long ago? like 2009 - 2011 or like 2003 - 2006, or maybe way way way way back like 2001? Cause if you ever posted it the older forums, there may be a slim chance (that i know of)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version