General Category > General Talk

street rod 1 special edition

(1/3) > >>

TSJ:
Hi.

I found street rod 1 special edition at http://streetrodonline.com/downloads/

Just wanted you guys to know so you can check it out.

Hope everything is going well with SR3.

cdoublejj:

--- Quote from: TSJ on July 01, 2014, 12:51:40 pm ---Hi.

I found street rod 1 special edition at http://streetrodonline.com/downloads/

Just wanted you guys to know so you can check it out.

Hope everything is going well with SR3.

--- End quote ---

Yup. I have definitely been following Marco's work on SRO and release of the originals.

It's going slowly. atm i'm pretty busy before the 4 th of july.

We have decided to go with a new game game engine called unity 3D. It does ALOT of the ground for you and is VERY customizable and lets you write your own code/scripts in C and Java.

I think we need to learn how to get antiquated with it Unity to get some kind of tech demo going and lay out of the guide lines of what SR3 is and what it would/should be like to kind of get every one on the same page.

Glad to see you back!

TSJ:
Sounds good.  :)

Thanks. I'm glad to be back.  8)

I am impressed and very glad that sr3 is still alive and well.

TSJ:
I am crrently following a "car tutorial" for unity and its going well... I have a car that sorta is able to drive on a track with collision detection ... I have just followed a very basic tutorial for now. but I managed to put in a few extra props from the assets store.

I hope I in time will be able to build something more usefull once I dive more into the coding part of unity...  It seems to use the C# and Javascript languages, both of which I am familiar with.

:)

I found some free prefabs that will work very nicely as gas tank and junkyard... Still needs to find something to use as a garage and something to use as a diner :)

cdoublejj:
Sounds nice. The cool thing about unity is there are some much nicer car handling plugins we can get for not much money.

I speculate things will get far more complex when start adding engine modifications to the game, so i speculate codding will be needed there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version