Street Rod 3 > Street Rod 3 Discussion

Part failure, etc.

<< < (6/6)

cdoublejj:
oh but, there was and is just maybe not a large one. i do not believe them too rare to not put in the game. back then strokers were done by getting cranks form other engines and or kits. if i'm not mistaken. I can try and do more research on that.

ST1:

--- Quote from: cdoublejj on August 18, 2015, 12:01:46 am ---oh but, there was and is just maybe not a large one. i do not believe them too rare to not put in the game. back then strokers were done by getting cranks form other engines and or kits. if i'm not mistaken. I can try and do more research on that.

--- End quote ---

That is Correct!!!! but then thats one HUGE stroker kit.

I restroked my 1835cc engine to 2090cc with different pistons and rods. With the Different crank i could get 2200cc

The new chev's have a 5.0 to 5.7 stroker kit, theres alot of horse power in there!!!

cdoublejj:

--- Quote from: ST1 on September 22, 2015, 10:04:25 am ---
--- Quote from: cdoublejj on August 18, 2015, 12:01:46 am ---oh but, there was and is just maybe not a large one. i do not believe them too rare to not put in the game. back then strokers were done by getting cranks form other engines and or kits. if i'm not mistaken. I can try and do more research on that.

--- End quote ---

That is Correct!!!! but then thats one HUGE stroker kit.

I restroked my 1835cc engine to 2090cc with different pistons and rods. With the Different crank i could get 2200cc

The new chev's have a 5.0 to 5.7 stroker kit, theres alot of horse power in there!!!

--- End quote ---

there was more than 1 stroker kit.. there were many parts and kitS you could get back in the day. more than you can shake a stick at. some folks even made there own stroker kits just like my dad and his friends did in the 70s and 80s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version