Street Rod 3 > Suggestions

Show specific tools/animations when adding/removing larger parts?

(1/2) > >>

Maxaxle:
Perhaps an engine lift could be shown lifting the engine out of the car when replacing the engine itself, or maybe the transmission could be shown being removed from the bottom of the car, when working with the transmission?

cdoublejj:
well the transmission idea conflict with the way things currently in the OLD alpha. but, the engine lift idea seems plausible. we could even be ass holes and make the player move the mouse up down a whole bunch to simulate the engine lift/jack handle >:D (carpel tunnel any one?)

Maxaxle:

--- Quote from: cdoublejj on December 28, 2013, 03:22:45 am ---well the transmission idea conflict with the way things currently in the OLD alpha. but, the engine lift idea seems plausible. we could even be ass holes and make the player move the mouse up down a whole bunch to simulate the engine lift/jack handle >:D (carpel tunnel any one?)

--- End quote ---
Heh, can't be any worse than any Wii game or 90% of all DS games. Even GTA Chinatown Wars features tons of pointy-draggy-clicky nonsense (it's not BAD, it just slows down gameplay).

cdoublejj:
it'd piss off a ton of people, most likely including me.  We have had planned for years to show a timing light when you adjust the engine timing.

Maxaxle:

--- Quote from: cdoublejj on December 29, 2013, 07:20:26 pm ---We have had planned for years to show a timing light when you adjust the engine timing.

--- End quote ---
My eyes would be severely pissed off by a quickly-flashing light, and I've worked with a real one before. I'm not saying to cut the idea, I'm just saying that maybe that could be an option you could tweak.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version