Street Rod 3 > Suggestions

Ideas and concepts (56K death)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Maxaxle:
If pictures and backgrounds are what you need, I could probably come up with some.

cdoublejj:
maybe. There is chance i might be looking for some stuff i can use as textures as well. Also if you fell you have some links to share then certainly do so.

I'm just trying to find stuff that "inspires the gear head nature inside us" if that makes any sense. so far i have been stick to more classic stuff if possible since SR3 take place in the early 70s.

Maxaxle:
I know Jalopnik (www.jalopnik.com) can be a fairly useful resource. Just today (or maybe it was yesterday) they described exactly how a carburetor works, and provided a fairly useful '80s video describing how multiple types of carbs work. 

cdoublejj:
That appears to be videos, that belongs in thread for videos. this more stuff to inspire 3D modeling. pictures, textures backgrounds, stick photos stuff to give an idea of what, an old Dinner or garage or car dealership might look like etc etc

Maxaxle:

--- Quote from: cdoublejj on May 15, 2013, 02:32:37 am ---That appears to be videos, that belongs in thread for videos. this more stuff to inspire 3D modeling. pictures, textures backgrounds, stick photos stuff to give an idea of what, an old Dinner or garage or car dealership might look like etc etc

--- End quote ---
Well yeah, but they also do pictures. And sorry for the late response, it's been a busy week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version